Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday, jun 23

Not sure why I have so many negative thoughts today, but I'm just having a serious pity party.  Need to get out of this funk, I think. 

anyway - girls are finally in bed and DH is outside working on projects, so I'm about to head downstairs for 100 KB swings and then walking on the TM.  2 miles goal.

Eats today:

7:00 - 2 c. coffee, 2 pancakes, 3 sausages
11:30 - large cxn spinach salad
3:00 - 3 pb crackers, 1/2 c. blueberry, cherry, pineapple sorbet
5:30 - spinach soup
7:00 - 1/2 slice zucchini bread
2 more cups coffee w/ 1/2 c. milk in there somewhere

Much better today in terms of the carbs, but still very high.  Need to keep those to the last few hours fo the day.  Also had planned on fasting the first 8 hrs of the day, but really need to get mentally focused right away so that I don't let the family influence me. 

Am going to place my overarching goal on a stick in the center of my laptop....thinking that this daily reminder might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment