Monday, June 25, 2012

Mon, June 25

Was supposed to be a CC day today, but I spent about 8 hours weeding in the garden, and I don't think that my body would make the best use of the CC time right now.

First thing in the morning tomorrow = CC with the girls and then tilling the garden to finish it off.

Then, KB's in the evening.  whoot whoot

Eats today:
7:00 - 2 coffees
10:00 - 1 rye bread, toasted, 1/2 T. goat cheese, 1/2 beet
11:00 - working on paper, panic attack, 1 c. carrots w/ 1 T. ranch; 4 T. peanut butter
12:00 - spinach soup
3:00 - snack of ?? nothing, I think.
4:30 - spinach soup, green beans, carrots
7:30 - slush of blueberries, cherries, and 3 pineapple slices

Okay day - needed to go for a walk and just put the work away when I felt the panic attack coming.  OR just not work at home, which is where I have the problems.  If i were to go to a coffee shop to work, I wouldn't have a problem....easy solution, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment